Our code of conduct is designed to keep our community safe and connected. This code of conduct was crafted and discussed with the coaching staff of CrossFit Showdown. It reflects our values and it is representative of our mission and vision statement.
Code of Conduct
- We respect the dignity and worth of everyone that enters our gym.
- Welcome new members and say hello to unfamiliar faces! We all started our fitness journey somewhere, so be welcoming, supportive, and friendly!
- Enter the gym with an open mind and a positive attitude.
- We encourage hard work and dedication, promote competition, and value integrity.
- We respect our equipment and facility by cleaning up after ourselves, putting our equipment away, and wiping it clean. Treat our equipment and facility with care and consideration.
- We respect your time by starting classes and appointments on time. Athletes are expected to show up to class before the scheduled start time. Injuries can keep us out of the gym and warming up properly and efficiently minimizes our risk of injury.
- Allow the coaches to coach. We will tell you everything you need to know so you can move as safely and efficiently as possible. If you notice that an athlete needs assistance, inform the coach so we can provide safe instruction to that athlete.